Ashley is a photographer based out of Oahu, Hawaii. She has shot set stills for productions like “Hawaii Five-0”, “Last Resort” and for various actors and musicians. In 2014, Kinetic Productions in Hawaii started to represent her as a photographer and quickly she was shooting for clients like Hawaiian Electric Company and Aloha United Way. Expanding her photography to shoot weddings, families and couples seemed natural because she loved shooting people and catching their candid moments.
5 Facts about Ashley:
- I am a canon shooter. I try to shoot my film cameras for my personal work because, why not.
- This year I got a pup and his name is blake after my husband’s favorite blake griffen(yah, I know). Blake has made us crazy dog people that we notice dogs everywhere now and we spend dates in tj maxx deciding on a new toy for our blake.
- I’m married and have 2 sons. I’m the only girl and it’s fun to pull the princess card on them once in a while :-).
- My first trip to disneyland was in my 30’s. Yes, I cried when I was there for the first time and saw all the magic and happy people. Then the fireworks happened. It’s all overwhelming. Ha!
- I’m pretty funny. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.